EFFECTIVE WAYS TO REDUCE STRESS
Stress is a know cause of many illness and is a problem for today’s generation. With our minds so full and our lives so busy, it often feels like we just need to stop and take a breather. Below is a list of some simple ways to reduce stress.
- Take walk. Walking especially outside can have a great effect in lowering stress.
- Deep Breathing. Taking in and releasing deep breathes of air while simply focusing on the process of breathing can have a relaxing effect.
- Play some tunes. Studies show that music helps lower the levels of stress.
- Napping can reduce Cortisol levels and this can help in reducing stress
- Get a massage. It’s often hard to get out and get a good rub down, but you can use Tens unit to relax your muscles.
- Eat well. Its shows that healthy food can help lower stress. So if you are feeling stressed avoid the vending machine.
- Laugh it off. Laughter causes endorphins and these guys improve mood.