THE BEST TENS UNIT OF 2021
Bold statement? Let's see, read this through and you'll be the judge. Everybody will claim their tens units are the best, the most affordable, the most user friendly etc... can they live up to it though? probably not; however, we can. TechCare has been the leading tens unit brand for over 24 years now. Our newest model, Touch X, is a game changer. With its ergonomic design, dual channels, and the big fully touch backlit screen, it's the easiest tens device on market period. The Touch X has 24 modes, up to 60 mins of timing settings, and gives you the option between picking EMS/TENS and being able to do them together during a session. The flexibility of being able to pick EMS/TENS is a huge plus for most people who suffer from nerve damages, hence they'd need only the EMS option. For those who suffer muscle pain, that's where the TENS option comes in. The Touch X has a lock button which comes in handy during a session if you want to throw it in your pocket. This way your session will never be interrupted even if you touch the screen by accident. These are just few of the perks of owning the Touch X. Over 70 thousand medical professionals agree and have used it on their patients. The Touch X has been awarded by multiple clinics and hospitals and it's their choice of tens unit.
- What do these modes do exactly?
There are 4 types of kneading massage modes on our Touch X model.
All of the kneading modes have a very consistent massage on them.
Nice and smooth on each one. Very relaxing on the shoulders for knots.
Kneading massages help reduce the tension in your muscles and helps
tone the muscle after and before workouts. The first mode is the strongest of the kneading and is very effective at reducing shoulder pain and tension. The second mode has an acupuncture feel to it and is very effective for toning muscles. The third one is at a constant pace and is very effective for the lower back as well as shoulders. The fourth mode is similar to the first just not as strong, also great at shoulder pain. Loosen tight muscles and increase blood flow to the massaged area. Results are often improved when muscles are already relaxed before the kneading massage.
2. There are 4 types of Swedish massages on our Touch X model tens unit. The Swedish massage modes are great for kinks and knots as they surprise the muscles with rhythm changes in the massage. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension. The first mode starts at a slow pace and ends with high contraction towards the end on about a four second interval. The second mode starts with fewer rhythm changes and is more consistent. Highly recommended to treat muscle knots and kinks. It will also improve your blood and oxygen flow to the body. The third and fourth massages are the same massage. The difference is mode 4 pulsates at a quicker rate but they both give off the same sensation. Very effective at treating muscle kinks and knots. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
3. There are 4 types of cupping modes on our Touch X model. The difference between the first two models is the strength. The second one starts at a slower pace and is lighter. Cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for high blood pressure). Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite.
4. There are four types of massages modes that mimic a scraping massage on our Touch X model. Mode one starts contracting the muscles at low intensity and increases along on about a 5-second interval. Excellent therapy for reducing inflammation. Mode two starts contracting the muscles at a high intensity and stays at the same rhythm on about a 5-second interval, there is a 3-second pause between massage intervals. Excellent therapy after a workout to help your muscles recover. Mode 3 starts contracting the muscles at a high intensity then goes to low intensity in about a 3-second interval. This is a good therapy for kinks and knots in the body. Mode four starts contracting the muscles at low intensity and increases along on about a 5-second interval.
Scraping massage benefits include anti-inflammation Increase blood circulation and oxygen flow Increases surface micro-perfusion (surface circulation of blood) Quicker injury recovery Quicker recovery after a hard workout, cleans out the lactic acid that builds up in the muscles Breaks up
cellulite and micro-toxins.
5. There are four types of reflexology modes on our Touch X model.
The first mode starts contracting the muscles at a high intensity gradually goes to a lower intensity in about a 10-second interval. There is about a 5-second pause in between the massage intervals. An excellent treatment for recovery of the muscles especially after an injury. Physical Therapists use this method on patients around the world. The second mode starts contracting the muscles at a low intensity and increases quickly to a higher intensity in about a 5-second interval. There is a two-second pause between massage intervals.
Reflexology massage increases the flow of energy, increases circulation, and stimulates the digestive system. The third mode starts contracting the muscles at a low intensity then goes to high intensity for a few seconds and comes back down to low intensity in about a 5-second interval. It can help with boosting metabolism. The fourth reflexology massage starts contracting at a low intensity and increases rapidly as it goes along on a 10-second interval. There is a 2-second pause in between the massage interval. This mode is
excellent at relieving chronic muscle pain. Improved nerve activity and circulation, as well as the balanced functioning of the metabolism. The pain-relieving qualities of reflexology mean that patients recover rapidly. EMS can increase body temperature, heart rate, and metabolism. In turn, the effect can help promote energy and fat absorption from the body.
6 . There are four types of massage modes that mimic a Tai Chi massage.
The first Tai chi mode starts with a constant pace then proceeds onto a higher intensity mode then the intensity will change again in the last 4 seconds of the massage. Some of the benefits from this mode are aerobic capacity and increased range of motion for your muscles. The second Tai chi mode is on a 10-second interval. It starts with a low-intensity contraction of your muscles then moves to a more rapid mode mimics a tapping massage. This mode is an
excellent treatment for improved flexibility and strength of your muscles as well as relieving muscle tension. The third Tai chi mode has two massage intervals. The first one runs about 6 seconds with a 4-second pause in between. Then the second interval runs about 12 seconds with a 5-second
pause in between intervals. This mode is great for recovering from injuries. Very effective at toning the muscles after workouts. The fourth Tai chi mode has two massage intervals. The first one has a 10-second interval a 5
second pause in between. The second one has a 6-second mode with a 1-second interval. This mode is very effective for the flexibility and strength of your muscles. Aids with digestion, stress and helps you relax. Great for the lower back, neck, and shoulders.
Purchase yours today at: https://techcaremassager.com/collections/tens-massager-units/products/techcare-touch-x-tens-unit-muscle-stimulator-lifetime-warranty-24-massage-mode-tens-ems-machine-device