Why TouchX was chosen the most innovative tens unit in 2020?
Why TouchX was chosen the most innovative tens unit in 2020?
Techcare has been the leading industry in TENS & EMS devices for years. How do we manage to do this? Simply, with innovation and keep on challenging ourselves. They say don’t fix what’s not broken. Our customers have been more than satisfied with each and every one of our models. Why come out with a new model? As times change, so does the technology. We want to make sure our customers benefit from this as much as they can. 10 years ago we wouldn’t even imagine a tens device with a touch screen, which is one of the many features the TouchX has. Now, with the help of increased technology, our tens devices are more user friendly than they have ever been. From the moment you hold the box, you feel the solidness. Open the box up and you’re looking at the newest TENS/EMS device on the market. Minimalistic design, yet with all the capabilities. Currently the largest screen on the market available on a TENS/EMS device. In the box, you’ll find 4 pairs of pads, 2 electro wires, 1 pad holder, the charger set, and the manual with instructions to make usage as easy as it can get. Using the TouchX is so simple. Our engineers have worked incredibly hard to make it the most user-friendly TENS/EMS device that’s available on the market today. With easy navigation and touch screen, all you need is a soft touch to get things started. Not impressed? How about 24 modes with the combination of muscle and nerve stimulation, to not only help you believe muscle but also nerve pain. It’s the best drug-free pain relief option without a doubt. Still not impressed? Well, we’re nowhere near done. The TouchX tens unit comes with a lifetime warranty and an unbeatable US-based customer service system. With any questions or concerns you may have, Techcare team is always there to assist you. Our customers have owned and used their devices on an average of 8 years. Our hassle-free replacement service has made this easy for them. Now the question is, is the TouchX the right device for you? If you have read this far, you’re thinking “yes”. And we thank you for choosing us.
What do these modes do exactly?
There are 4 types of kneading massage modes on our Touch X model.
All of the kneading modes have a very consistent massage on them.
Nice and smooth on each one. Very relaxing on the shoulders for knots.
Kneading massages help reduce the tension in your muscles and helps
tone the muscle after and before workouts. The first mode is the strongest of the kneading and is very effective at reducing shoulder pain and tension. The second mode has an acupuncture feel to it and is very effective for toning muscles. The third one is at a constant pace and is very effective for the lower back as well as shoulders. The fourth mode is similar to the first just not as strong, also great at shoulder pain. Loosen tight muscles and increase blood flow to the massaged area. Results are often improved when muscles are already relaxed before the kneading massage.
2. There are 4 types of Swedish massages on our Touch X model tens unit. The Swedish massage modes are great for kinks and knots as they surprise the muscles with rhythm changes in the massage. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension. The first mode starts at a slow pace and ends with high contraction towards the end on about a four second interval. The second mode starts with fewer rhythm changes and is more consistent. Highly recommended to treat muscle knots and kinks. It will also improve your blood and oxygen flow to the body. The third and fourth massages are the same massage. The difference is mode 4 pulsates at a quicker rate but they both give off the same sensation. Very effective at treating muscle kinks and knots. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
3. There are 4 types of cupping modes on our Touch X model. The difference between the first two models is the strength. The second one starts at a slower pace and is lighter. Cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for high blood pressure). Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite.
4. There are four types of massages modes that mimic a scraping massage on our Touch X model. Mode one starts contracting the muscles at low intensity and increases along on about a 5-second interval. Excellent therapy for reducing inflammation. Mode two starts contracting the muscles at a high intensity and stays at the same rhythm on about a 5-second interval, there is a 3-second pause between massage intervals. Excellent therapy after a workout to help your muscles recover. Mode 3 starts contracting the muscles at a high intensity then goes to low intensity in about a 3-second interval. This is a good therapy for kinks and knots in the body. Mode four starts contracting the muscles at low intensity and increases along on about a 5-second interval.
Scraping massage benefits include anti-inflammation Increase blood circulation and oxygen flow Increases surface micro-perfusion (surface circulation of blood) Quicker injury recovery Quicker recovery after a hard workout, cleans out the lactic acid that builds up in the muscles Breaks up
cellulite and micro-toxins.
5. There are four types of reflexology modes on our Touch X model.
The first mode starts contracting the muscles at a high intensity gradually goes to a lower intensity in about a 10-second interval. There is about a 5-second pause in between the massage intervals. An excellent treatment for recovery of the muscles especially after an injury. Physical Therapists use this method on patients around the world. The second mode starts contracting the muscles at a low intensity and increases quickly to a higher intensity in about a 5-second interval. There is a two-second pause between massage intervals.
Reflexology massage increases the flow of energy, increases circulation, and stimulates the digestive system. The third mode starts contracting the muscles at a low intensity then goes to high intensity for a few seconds and comes back down to low intensity in about a 5-second interval. It can help with boosting metabolism. The fourth reflexology massage starts contracting at a low intensity and increases rapidly as it goes along on a 10-second interval. There is a 2-second pause in between the massage interval. This mode is
excellent at relieving chronic muscle pain. Improved nerve activity and circulation, as well as the balanced functioning of the metabolism. The pain-relieving qualities of reflexology mean that patients recover rapidly. EMS can increase body temperature, heart rate, and metabolism. In turn, the effect can help promote energy and fat absorption from the body.
6 . There are four types of massage modes that mimic a Tai Chi massage.
The first Tai chi mode starts with a constant pace then proceeds onto a higher intensity mode then the intensity will change again in the last 4 seconds of the massage. Some of the benefits from this mode are aerobic capacity and increased range of motion for your muscles. The second Tai chi mode is on a 10-second interval. It starts with a low-intensity contraction of your muscles then moves to a more rapid mode mimics a tapping massage. This mode is an
excellent treatment for improved flexibility and strength of your muscles as well as relieving muscle tension. The third Tai chi mode has two massage intervals. The first one runs about 6 seconds with a 4-second pause in between. Then the second interval runs about 12 seconds with a 5-second
pause in between intervals. This mode is great for recovering from injuries. Very effective at toning the muscles after workouts. The fourth Tai chi mode has two massage intervals. The first one has a 10-second interval a 5
second pause in between. The second one has a 6-second mode with a 1-second interval. This mode is very effective for the flexibility and strength of your muscles. Aids with digestion, stress and helps you relax. Great for the lower back, neck, and shoulders.
Touch X vs Other Units
Compared to Belifu and Nursal, the Touch X is almost not comparable:
1. Both competitors have non touch screen units.
2. Touch X's screen size is almost 3 times larger compared to them both.
3. Not only usability, but also functionality is much more advanced as well.
4. Touch X gives you the flexibility of picking between TENS or EMS. You also get to do both at the same time if you do wish to.
5. Touch X is backed by TechCare Massager, the industry leading brand with more than 20 years of experience. Award winning US based customer service is here for your convenience, where competition has no US based customer service available and are usually based in China.
FEATURES : Multiple preprogrammed massage modes with Touch Screen. Tapping, Acupuncture, Deep Tissue, Foot, Cupping, Combo. Adjustable 20 to 60 minutes timer by using " T " button. Rechargeable internal lithium battery. Up to 20 hours continues use. A-B Output will allow you to use it as 2 separate user
WHAT IS INCLUDED ? : 1x 2020 Newest Model Touch Screen Controller, 6 Large Electrodes ( Pads ), 2 Electrodes Cables, User's Manual, Usb and Wall Charger, 1 Electrode Pad and Wire Holder, 1 Treatment Points Chart they all come with LIFE TIME LIMITED WARRANTY
PAIN RELIEF: Techcare Massager contracts and releases the muscles. Chiropractors has been using these products.
WARRANTY: Techcare Massager backed up with Limited Lifetime Warranty and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
TechCare Massager Touch X has multi modes to stimulate the most popular massages. A-B Out will allow you to have 2 massages with different intensity at the same time. Press and hold the "M" button to go to the other modes faster.
3 pairs of electrodes
4 output 2 electrode cables
1 USB cable
1 User’s manual
1 Plastic holder
Leave a comment